ElementsEMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElementsEMS

Elements Guild Forum

For the people who didnt introduce yourself yet. Introduce Yourself!!!!

5 posters

[Accepted] Application for Elements

HeavenlyBubb

[Accepted] Application for Elements Empty [Accepted] Application for Elements

Post by HeavenlyBubb Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:30 am

Name: Adrian

Main Character (Lvl/Job): 141, Xenon, still leveling every day.

Ingame name/Level/Job of Characters you are playing or played: BladeLuster (BiadeLuster), Lv 141 Xenon. Duqz Lv 61 Chief Bandit

For how long have you been playing MapleStory: umm, I've been around MapleStory for about 5 years now. I started in 6th grade, and now I'm in 2nd grade High School, so about 5-6 years Smile

How you know Elements: A friend of mine in MapleStory is in Elements, and I've seen it around.

Do you know someone in Elements: Yes, PillePus(Julie) And PowerMonkey(Knut) Very Happy

Why do you want to Join Elements: Because IGN PillePus said I should apply and I thought why not. You seem to have a good reputation, so I thought I'd try Smile

How many hours you play per day/week: Umm, when I have time off, I usually play when I can, and if it's a weekend and I'm not out, I tend to be on MapleStory all day, even tho I might be inactive about 2-3 hours that day.

What time are you usually online (Maple time/CEST): I'm on MapleStory mostly from Noon - 02:00 Oslo GMT+1 time Smile

What do you think of hacking/duping/scamming: Umm, I've never hacked before. Scamming is annoying and I am all for preventing it. Duping is childish and makes you lame Smile In my opinion, everyone should play legit and play as best they can, because there will almost always be someone out there that's better Smile

What are your previous guilds in Maplestory Europe: I've been in HellBound, Pandemonium (hellbounds guild) and a lot of my own guilds Smile

What are the reasons you quited your previous guilds: HellBound doesn't take in members anymore, I don't think at least. Pandemonium doesn't either, and my guilds were never successfull Smile

Why should we let you join Elements: Because I'm generally a nice guy, I don't have any enemies and I find myself liked by most. I'm social and I'm an active player.

Tell us something about yourself: I live very far east in Norway, I'm 17 years old, recently single. I play games like MapleStory and League as a hobby, and I play guitar. If I'm not home playing MapleStory or practicing my guitar I'm in art school, second year, and on weekends I like to get really wasted with my best friends, while we usually listen to music or do crazy shit.
    I also have lots of fun stories from parties to tell, which is a bonus Smile)

Last edited by HeavenlyBubb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    PillePus
    PillePus

[Accepted] Application for Elements Empty Re: [Accepted] Application for Elements

Post by PillePus Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:59 am

A yes from me, ofc Very Happy
    PowerMonkey
    PowerMonkey

[Accepted] Application for Elements Empty Re: [Accepted] Application for Elements

Post by PowerMonkey Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:53 pm

Yes from me. Smile u're a nice and cool guy Wink
    Majokko
    Majokko

Post by Majokko Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:34 am

Welcome to Elements forum Smile . Same question to others person i will ask Razz U only play 2 character in 5-6 years? and ur highest lvl = 141?
    HeavenlyBubb

Post by HeavenlyBubb Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:44 am

Yeah, my early years I was like 10 - 11 years old, and this was before Big Bang, so Maple was a lot harder Smile I only got to level 20 before I made a new, or stopped for a little while.
    As time progressed I slowly and steadily started to level more, but leveling wasn't really my number 1 priority, I was more on MapleStory for social purposes, etc. But now I'm focusing more on leveling, and this was just recent, so I'll be higher level in no time.
    I know the ins- and outs of MapleStory, but just never been a big fan of leveling Smile
    And of course, those two characters aren't my only ones. I just deleted my 120+ Dual Blader, and I've had at least over 50 over the years, just never took the leveling party seriously.. Razz
    Hope that answers your question Smile
    Majokko
    Majokko

Post by Majokko Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:13 am

Smile
    imDook

Post by imDook Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:20 am

A yes from me, I would like more new members Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:09 pm