ElementsEMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElementsEMS

Elements Guild Forum

For the people who didnt introduce yourself yet. Introduce Yourself!!!!

5 posters

[Rejected] aplication

Nicocake

[Rejected] aplication Empty [Rejected] aplication

Post by Nicocake Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:15 am

Name:Nicolai

Main Character (Lvl/Job):  lvl 138 - phantom

Ingame name/Level/Job of Characters you are playing or played:x7Reckless/138/phantom-BladeLuster/135/xenon

For how long have you been playing MapleStory:since 7th grade, with makes it about 6 years

How you know Elements: i heard from powermonkey(knut) that i could send in an aplication, and i've seen the guild name all over maple.

Do you know someone in Elements: i know powermonkey(knut) and pillepus (julie)

Why do you want to Join Elements: I haven't really ever been in an active guild before, i would like to find out what its like and make some new friends Smile

How many hours you play per day/week: It depends with work etc. but around 1-2 hours atleast everyday!

What time are you usually online (Maple time/CEST): 19:00 and later (norwegian time)

What do you think of hacking/duping/scamming:i think the fact that people hack, duplicate and scam is sad, in the fact that they can't play the game legit or even trustworthy in a game. hacking is for those who cant do it legit. duping is for the ones to lazy to get good items or money, and scamming.... its so annoying, when you trust someone to give you something you've paid and then just log off, or run away. pathetic

What are your previous guilds in Maplestory Europe: i have just been in some guilds my friends have invited me to, like *Icarus* with under 10 members

What are the reasons you quited your previous guilds: not really, just that it has not been anything serious

Why should we let you join Elements: i am friendly, i dont think i can offer any knowledge since i may be inexperienced compared to the rest of Elements

Tell us something about yourself: i may have played maple for a while, but i am not updated on current item prices, what bosses exist, how to get to the different bosses etc. but i will always greet with a smile on my face Very Happy
    I work as a chef at a hotel. i play guitar and i dont do much else than beeing with friends and playing games on my spare time Smile

Last edited by Nicocake on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total
    JESSlE
    JESSlE

[Rejected] aplication Empty Re: [Rejected] aplication

Post by JESSlE Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:44 pm

those answers are kinda short so i cant rly get a good idea of u just by reading them. ''Do you know someone in elements: yes" Who do u know in elements? Tell name plz Razz For now i cant say yes or no yet.
    Nicocake

Post by Nicocake Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:49 am

i guess i didn't take this aplication too seriously, but i know Pillepus(julie) and Powermonkey(knut), and powermonkey wanted me to write an aplication to get in. the thing about scamming,hacking and duping, the ones who does it are just to bad to do it the legit way! no games should ever be hacked, it takes away the fun in getting to a high lvl or getting better items. i really dont approve of such things. i have never really been in a maplestory guild others than those my friends has made and invited me to. i've had many maplestory characters, but 3 of my accounts that i have had since 4 years ago suddenly were blocked, thats why i only have 2 characters 138 phantom and 135 xenon. sorry for not taking this aplication seriously the first time, hope you will reconsider Smile
    Frelax

Post by Frelax Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:15 am

Think there would be better if you edited the application thats there already, since its easier to read on it and such
    Frelax

Post by Frelax Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:36 am

It looks way bettr now, but it would be nice if you write abit about yourself. What kind of work do you have, what hobbies do you have, etc.
    Put that in the application and ill vote yes Razz
    Majokko
    Majokko

Post by Majokko Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:21 am

Re: aplication
    Post by Nicocake Today at 4:49 pm
    i guess i didn't take this aplication too seriously,

Why do u apply if u not want it Surprised ?
    Nicocake

Post by Nicocake Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:57 am

ofc i want to join, but i didn't think the aplication would have to be filled in so detailed Smile
    PowerMonkey
    PowerMonkey

Post by PowerMonkey Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:33 am

Yes from me Wink u're a positive and cool guy. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:40 pm