ElementsEMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElementsEMS

Elements Guild Forum

For the people who didnt introduce yourself yet. Introduce Yourself!!!!

+2
Krylon
ManiOh
6 posters

Application for Ele ^^

steffezz
    steffezz

Application for Ele ^^ Empty Application for Ele ^^

Post by steffezz Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:42 pm

Hellu! Here goes my application Smile))

Name: Stefan

Main Character (Lvl/Job/Name): I have a 171 pala. But im starting on a new DK today that kryloncard suggested for me. I recently came back to maple after being on long break since i got all my stuff stolen away  Crying or Very sad Dont remember when this happened but was a while ago! Very Happy

Ingame name/Level/Job of Characters you are playing or played: iSteffezz, steffedit, iSteff saintsteff, and i've also removed some old chars (dont rly remember the names)

For how long have you been playing MapleStory: since global beta release, tho i was a kid back then i never actually got far enough within the game and usually got scammed when i entrusted my accounts to other ppl. Ofc i donnot share my info anymore since obviously im more mature and grown up Very Happy

How you know Elements: i've known of you guys for a while now, being an old player since day 1 when EUW started i've pretty much been aware of what happens to this game etc, even tho i quitted sometimes, when i get back, i've always found my way back to the game, knowing stuff is my speciallty (not in a bad way)  Shocked

Do you know someone in Elements: KrylonCard, that i just med, Might be so that i've known some of you or older members in the past. sadly i donnot remember but i do look forward in gettin to know you all in case i get accepted. And of course i wont quit the game this time, no plans for that unless i get rekkt again by haxxors  Rolling Eyes

Why do you want to Join Elements:
    I'f im going to be honest, people i chatted with in fm seemed quite nice to me and very helpful. i would like to join and get to know people, Having a guild is also a privlegde since i dont know many people and it can get lonely sometimes playing by myself :/ But hopefully that might get changed/be changed if i get in  Very Happy

How many hours you play per day/week: All this depends on my work, i work very weird schedule where my boss literally msgs me 10h at wrst before i start working and says "Hi you work tomorrow" XD which isnt fun but thats the best jobb i got so far Smile To answer the questions, i play as much as i can. SOmetimes i play CSGO but i usually come online right after ! Smile

What time are you usually online (Maple time/CEST): depends if i work or not. but usually 19-04 Smile

What do you think of hacking/duping/scamming: May the god forgive their souls&sin's  Razz

What are your previous guilds in Maplestory Europe: i've been in diff guilds over the time, sadly i've quit'ed alot before due to dupe hax, then all these "enter in fm lose all ur items" haxors etc etc. I am here to stay now atleast, i always find my way back to maple!

What are the reasons you quited your previous guilds: Think the only times i've quitted a guild is actually when i've gotten kicked/quited due to losing several Bill worth of items as i mentioned earlier. I am sorry if i am repeating myself over and over. Sounds a bit like whining.

Why should we let you join Elements: You should definetely let me in, i believe that i could contribute to lots of funny talks, laughs and helping out the guild in whatever needs we need my help with Smile

Tell us something else about yourself:
    Atm i train hardcore fitness (gym) Looking forward to compete in mens psysique in sweden In november. Im a happy guy, love to snuggle. I LITERALLY LIVE ON MAPLE TO GRIND. I grind GRIND GRIIIIND!
    my fav colour is blue. I also flirt alot (with girls) mostly cuz its fun, also cuz its fun, and last cuz its cute and fun Very Happy

Guys i hope i've satisfied your questions, in case i left/missed something, please let me know and i'll fill it in! Smile
    gonna go for a 4h grind to get my dk to 150 tomorrow orso :$

EDIT: Hi mani Very Happy Just woke up! Yes , what i can remember, i've been in solaris, hellbound and exiles, and other smaller guilds, cant remember any others than that :$

Last edited by steffezz on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    steffezz
    steffezz

Application for Ele ^^ Empty Re: Application for Ele ^^

Post by steffezz Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Before anyone says anything hehe. I really look forward meeting you guys and i've got tons of questions every day. HONESTY : I can ask alot stuff, like questions, sometimes im very talk active. If u find that bothering you, just tell me ^^

Edit : I donnot ask for meso, items etc. Nor will i be doing it. I'm not a beggar ^^
    2nd Edit: I recently got dk and lvling like a maniac Very Happy Hopefully my lvl wont be an issue. 122 atm. Probably gonna go another 4h shortly.
    3rd edit: 136 Now and climbing x)

Last edited by steffezz on Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
    ManiOh
    ManiOh

Post by ManiOh Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Hey Stefan
    Nice to meet you, seem like nice app ( fps gameing yoo)
    Thanks for efort to write all that , if u can,can  you write names of your previous guilds:)
    Thanks and so far YEESSS from me
    See ya ingame
    Krylon
    Krylon

Post by Krylon Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:59 am

Yes from me too
    steffezz
    steffezz

Post by steffezz Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:53 am

Thank you guys ^^ santa
    JazzDufresne
    JazzDufresne

Post by JazzDufresne Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:04 am

Heya Stefan!

Nice application, and yes it would be nice with some new people to the guild
    so it's a yes from me aswell Smile
    Frelax

Post by Frelax Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:21 pm

New members is always welcome, and the application looks nice.
    A Yes from me
    steffezz
    steffezz

Post by steffezz Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:07 pm

thnx mr Schweden xD
    thank you all Smile
    JazzDufresne
    JazzDufresne

Post by JazzDufresne Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:56 am

You've got accepted! Very Happy

Contact one of the jr's, VonJazz, KrylonCard or ManiOh for add to guild! Smile Smile
    Majokko
    Majokko

Post by Majokko Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:06 am

Simon stole my job Q.Q jk Razz Welcome in Elements and hope u enjoys stay with us Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:36 pm