ElementsEMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElementsEMS

Elements Guild Forum

For the people who didnt introduce yourself yet. Introduce Yourself!!!!

+3
BabyWalk
Krylon
PowerMonkey
7 posters

[Accepted] PowerMonkey application

PowerMonkey
    PowerMonkey

[Accepted] PowerMonkey application Empty [Accepted] PowerMonkey application

Post by PowerMonkey Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:45 am

Name: Knut

Main Character (Lvl/Job): 180/Aran

Ingame name/Level/Job of Characters you are playing or played: PowerMonkey/180/Aran, FreexFrox/153/Cannoneer, LightRox/126/Xenon

For how long have you been playing MapleStory: 2-3 years

How you know Elements: because of my brother

Do you know someone in Elements: frelax and soradin

Why do you want to Join Elements: because I want a good and active guild and I think Elements is a good guild for me^^

How many hours you play per day/week: ca. 3 hours per day

What time are you usually online (Maple time/CEST): around 17:00 to 22:00

What do you think of hacking/duping/scamming: I hate them because they destroying the game for others

What are your previous guilds in Maplestory Europe: jaded and kype

What are the reasons you quited your previous guilds: because Jaded became inactive and Kype never help you and never do something.

Why should we let you join Elements: becasue I'm a nice guy and I want and like to help people Smile

Tell us something about yourself: hehe... I go on High School and  my name is Knut, I live in Norway. I like to play games: maplestory and League of Legends. sport I like is  football and strenght training. I'm a positive guy :3

Last edited by PowerMonkey on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:20 am; edited 4 times in total
    Krylon
    Krylon

[Accepted] PowerMonkey application Empty Re: [Accepted] PowerMonkey application

Post by Krylon Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:01 am

Yes from since you are a cool guy and you were willing to help me Very Happy
    BabyWalk
    BabyWalk

Post by BabyWalk Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:30 pm

I am sorry but I am going to say no.

Reason: Because in this guild we don't always ask for something in return if we help others. We're a family. Even though I know one or two might not look at me as part of the family. But I see how you are against for example me before or your sister recently. If you help her, you have to get something in return, ofcourse it is nothing wrong with that, but every now and then helping someone without something in return can be good.

JESSlE
    JESSlE

Post by JESSlE Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Yes from me :3 u seem like a cool guy and any brother of martin is welcome Very Happy (as long as u don't start liking heroes as much as he does :3 kidding martin Razz CORSAIRS FTW!)
    Scyen
    Scyen

Post by Scyen Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 am

Yes from me. I love new people.
    GaryBetram
    GaryBetram
    Admin

Post by GaryBetram Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:54 am

Its a yes for me too, talked with u for a few times and u seems to be a nice person + u are lil'bro of Julie and Martin
    Majokko
    Majokko

Post by Majokko Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:40 am

well look like we got enought yes to add this guy too Razz talk with Gary when u online or find a jr in Elements Razz gl and hf maple xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:06 pm