ElementsEMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElementsEMS

Elements Guild Forum

For the people who didnt introduce yourself yet. Introduce Yourself!!!!

[ Accepted ] Application

inflexionn

[ Accepted ] Application Empty [ Accepted ] Application

Post by inflexionn Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:16 am

Name: Koen

Main Character (Lvl/Job): 146 Mechanic.

Ingame name/Level/Job of Characters you are playing or played: iTzDynastic Dk lvl 151, Yenox Lumi lvl 128  both are not on the same account as my mech. But both were in Elements.

For how long have you been playing MapleStory: 5 years with alot of breaks. Started 3-4 week ago with my new account.

How you know Elements: I was in it before and my friend is in it. (ImDook)

Do you know someone in Elements: ImDook and some other players but they don't know me anymore ;(

Why do you want to Join Elements: I want to be in a cool guild, with some good players.

How many hours you play per day/week: 2-3 hours a day.

What time are you usually online (Maple time/CEST):

What do you think of hacking/duping/scamming: it's sad that people can't get their money on fair ways.

What are your previous guilds in Maplestory Europe: Elements.

What are the reasons you quited your previous guilds: I think i got kicked for inactivity

Why should we let you join Elements: Because i'm an active player, and  i'm an old-member and really want to rejoin.

Tell us something else about yourself: I'm Koen 17 years old and i like to play games like Maplestory, I also play League of Legends with friends. I have played Maplestory for about 6 years now and i still like it, mostly i play it with my brother or friends like Roy. <3

Bye Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:40 pm